Curtis J. Morley is a Wall Street Bestseller, serial entrepreneur, educator, speaker, writer, thought leader, innovator, businessman and currently the Director of the Kahlert Initiative on Technology at the University of Utah.
Curtis was formerly the President and Chief Growth Officer of eLearning Brothers(eLB), one of the fastest growing companies in Utah for six straight years. Because of the quality of the eLearning Brothers offerings, 96 of the “Fortune 100” have accounts. Some of the delighted customers include PWC, KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, EY, Walmart, NASA, Apple, Disney, Intel, eBay, Microsoft, Adobe, AT&T, Coca Cola, Proctor and Gamble, State Farm, BP, NHS, Barclays, Tesla, and Mercedes Benz.
While leading eLB it was recognized as an International Company of the year by Learning Technologies. The company is a global provider of eLearning templates, Customizable Courseware and customized eLearning design, and training for eLearning professionals. The eLB custom development team has also received multiple awards including a Brandon Hall HCM Excellence Award for Best Use of Games and Simulation in Learning. The company has been recognized by TrainingIndustry.com, LearnX(out of Australia), Business Q Magazine, Horizon Awards, and many more.
Curtis is a sought after speaker and has keynoted and presented at events around the globe including Adobe Max, NAMM, TTIX, RPMDA, GCCCE (Global Chinese Conference for Computing in Education), CLOXchange, and E-learning Dev Con.
Prior to eLearning Brothers, Curtis founded several successful multimillion dollar companies. Curtis’ companies include one of the world’s premiere award winning interactive agencies, the world’s first interactive digital sheet music company and an Executive Coaching company to help bring Entrepreneurs to the next level in their businesses. In between his entrepreneurial ventures Curtis was head of Corporate and Global marketing for Franklin Covey which included the FranklinCovey brand, all digital marketing, trade show strategy, worldwide marketing management, and the strategy for getting the Franklin Covey books on the bestseller lists.
While leading his full-service agency Curtis was recognized as the #2 Flash developer in the world and has a passion for sharing knowledge with others. Curtis has taught at three universities including instructing students in the Master's program at the largest private University in the country.
Curtis also created and holds the patent for the world’s first interactive digital sheet music player that spawned his second entrepreneurial venture. Before founding his companies he worked at one of the top ten web properties in the world, Ancestry.com
Curtis has been honored with many awards and recognitions including the Reed Smoot Entrepreneur of the Year, Utah Business Magazine 40 under 40, Utah Valley Magazine 40 under 40, Flashforward Film Festival Finalist, Webby Worthy Award, Flash in the Can Award, Adobe Site of the Day x3, and Big Business and Technology Award – Best Technology, among others.
Curtis sits on several boards and advisory committees of corporations, Universities and nonprofit foundations.
- Inc. 500/5000 - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Inc. 500 #6 Fastest Growing Education Company in U.S.
- Inc. 500/5000 Hall of Fame
- Business Q - Fastest Growing Company in Utah Valley - 2014 #1, 2015 #7, 2016 #7 2017 #10?, 2018 #20
- Utah Business Magazine - Fastest Growing Company in Utah - 2014, 2015, 2016
- Mountain West Capital Fastest Growing Company - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- MarCom Award - 2016
- Big Business and Tech award - 2015, 2016
- Peak 100 Entrepreneurs - 2015, 2016
- Hot 100 Companies - 2015, 2016
- Brandon Hall Gold, Silver, Bronze - 2015, 2016
- Best of State, Education - 2016
- Tech X Top 10 - 2014, 2015
- LSDemoFest - 2015, 2016
- Dev Learn Demo Fest - 2013, 2016
- Tech 10 - People’s Choice, Experts Choice, Best Sales Traction - 2015, 2016
- Training Magazine Learning Design Challenge - 2016
- Fab 40 - 2017
- Learning Technologies Awards - 2017
- AVA Digital Awards Gold - 2017
- International Company of the year - Bronze 2018